Rooms & Rates
You have the choice stay in a Standard, Deluxe or Superior room, or choose our Junior Suite for that home away from home feeling.
Our Deluxe and Superior rooms are VERY SPACIOUS - at least 500 square feet with guaranteed sea views. Our Standard rooms offer great views into a lush, tropical garden.
All the rooms are tastefully furnished to a high standard and most are fitted with either a king size four poster or a bamboo bed inspired by our desire to utilise natural resources within the bounds of remaining eco-friendly. All beds have mosquito nets (if required).
Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, a flat screen TV, a ceiling fan and a small drinks fridge so there will always be a cool drink nearby. Comfortable cane or wood furniture in the lounge and patio or balcony areas allow for plenty of opportunity to kick back, relax, breath deeply and truly enjoy the tranquility, the sea breeze and the unspoiled nature around you.
Wifi access is available in all the rooms, free of charge.
Air conditioning is available in all our Superior Rooms.
**Summer 2015 Special**
Early Bird Discount!
- 15% off your June, July or
August 2014 bookings
- Staying 3nts or more
- Email: email@example.com
- We can arrange airport transfers for you from both Kingston and Montego Bay
- Book all rooms for $1500 per night including breakfast and staff services (based on double occupancy)
- There is a 20% premium for exclusive rental of entire hotel during Christmas and New Years.
- For larger groups we can accommodate up to 19 people - this includes 5 temporary beds being placed in the Deluxe or Superior rooms
- To secure your booking we require a 50% deposit to complete your reservation
- Deposits are fully refundable up to 30 days before reservation minus a bank charge and admin fee of 100USD..
- Cancellations less than 30 days before reservation results in the deposit being forfeited
- Guests who check out days early forfeit all fees paid for the reserved period
- Fees for cancelled stays or days will be returned within thirty days